Mario World March #3! Mario World March #3!

Dude!

This rocks! May I have permission to use this song in a movie? Ill give you full credit for the song :D

The 13th Struggle The 13th Struggle

Very good

It sounds good but still has its own unique style to it. I like it, you did well on this. 4/5 9/10

Super Mario Piano Ragtime Super Mario Piano Ragtime

Classic

Mario at its best. This is pure win. That's all I can possibly say to describe this masterpiece. Keep up the great work.

Edward's Scissorhands Edward's Scissorhands

Interesting

A good take on the famous film's music. It sounds accurate enough to actually belong in the movie itself without being a copy of the theme. Elfman was a genius, and this song is very beautiful as to represent his work. Nicely done.

Piano in Apartment B Piano in Apartment B

Skill is present

This sounds great as it is. I understand wanting to finish this, but it sounds great, and I wouldn't change anything about this music. It's flawless talent. I can't wait until I can play as good as this one day. 5/5 10/10

Caramell Dansen Alt Caramell Dansen Alt

Not too bad.

Could use something more though...can't quite put my finger on it. I like the random "Whoo!" in there, it makes it more like a karaoke song, which would be kind of funny to see people trying to sing this properly. All in all, decent submission. 3/5

Los-Illuminados responds:

yeahhh, well like i said, it isnt as good as the first version, go check it out, it might have that filling you're looking for. i say that the first one has more oomph to it but thats my opinion. thanks for the review!

DaGoose - Tetris Remix DaGoose - Tetris Remix

Hmm...

It's a decent sounding remix, but there's just so many things you could do with it. There are some notes that are off, and I'm pretty sure this doesn't fit into the loop category since it seems to have an ending. Other than these flaws, not too bad. Keep trying at it and you might get it to be as good as some of the other remixes on NG.

TheBigGoose91 responds:

its the first song ive ever made in any kind of music program. Im kinda proud of it. But thx for the honest oppinion. I know I have a way to go lol also i have to do it all in one sitting since i only used the demo. I cant save my work.

1000% Sparkling (Arrangment) 1000% Sparkling (Arrangment)

Excellent work

The music was accurate and very good on the ears. Interesting take on the song without the lyrics. You got the notes nearly perfect, but the only thing I find wrong with it is that there's only one guitar and drums. Maybe another guitar playing on a different pitch? Well, that's just my taste on it. But take this 9/10 5/5: you deserve it. "Negima!" fans rejoice!

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

Quite the song

A guitar and a mic...those were the good old days when people played with their soul and not a computer. This is great all-around: good playing, strong tone, and nice lyrics. This is a great example of what music should be like. It's from the heart and soul, as it should be. Thank you for making this song.

the Composer the Composer

Wonderful...

Everytime I hear that piano...it fills me with love. I believe your animation skill as well as your music skill could take you very far in today's world. :the composer: really gets to me...I feel so many emotions when I watch that or hear this. I feel a connection with this movie, because it reminds me of my past, when I played piano and all others around me just complained about their lives. All I could do...was play. Thank you for creating this music and the wonderful animation to go with it. It is truly remarkable.