The Easiest Game In the W The Easiest Game In the W

Haha!

Rick roll'd bitches XD that was nice, thanks for that.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Nice

Amusing game, especially all the submitted content. The game's overall message is good, but I've seen it on NG before. Still, this is addictive. I made one called Jumper for a medal (even though I didn't get it for some reason) and the number is 247. It's not that hard for those reading this other than the author.

Anyway, great game with a great message. 9/10 5/5

The Million Dollar Button The Million Dollar Button

Wow

Why is this so addicting? It's not even that great a game concept...and yet it's so fun to play. I gots 498 cuz I have no life :3 check mah score if you dont believe me, I'm Kalas.

Anyways, this game could be better, but the fact that its competitive with people all around the world and it's simple makes it playable. This definitely rocks as a simple decent game.

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

Nice ending!

"Make love to me" XDDD I died! (well of laughter, I died a lot in the game too :3) What a great game! I give this 5/5 10/10 for the great gameplay! Keep up the good work!

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Perfect

The message in this "game" sets a good atmosphere and it's basic, yet addictive. Good job on making such an amazing game in the form of abstraction. 5/5

Frown Nation Frown Nation

End Wave: 28 - HP 7050

This game is great. Graphics? Who needs 'em! It's addicting as hell. Nice job.

JXYEAH responds:

Thanks alot

PushPlatformer PushPlatformer

Awesome

What a creative game! It brings difficulty, silly but cool graphics, and fun into one package. I will be sure to look for any other games made by you in the future. Keep up the good work! 5/5 10/10 all the way!

Splendid Summer Splendid Summer

Pretty Good

This is actually one of the best dress-ups I've seen in a while, just because of the fact that the dragged items go to where they're supposed to go to. Most games like this suck because the dragging parts just go wherever. Only reason why i didnt rate this 10/10 was because of lack of music. Yes I'm picky, but I rated 5/5 so...I liked it. Keep up the good work!

Piano Master Music Game Piano Master Music Game

Different

Good idea and great sounds...but there's too much this COULD be and not enough what it actually is. Great potential, but needs work.