Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Pretty classic

I lol'd almost all the way through it...It was real funny. Rina and Scoot...what a good combo!

incomplete for the moment incomplete for the moment

Finish This

Then I shall grade you appropriately. Looks promising enough. The part where the white guy got punched because he was dancing was funny. Finish this up and do some editing and it will be awesome, I bet.

Light-Spriter responds:

Sorry i would finish it but The file is messed up... In fact this isn't even the correct one the one that was suppose to be uploaded in on my YT page.. But its my fault for not saving =/

What's best What's best

I think I'm gonna be sick

Haha that was very funny. I liked how the banana was still smiling even though the others weren't XD sick banana.

The Corporates EP 6 The Corporates EP 6

Haha Darth Vader chick

That was pretty funny, but the whole rainbow thing? It wasn't very convincing. I can do a better gay voice ask my friends XD. Other than that, it was as funny as most of the other episodes. Keep it up.

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.2 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.2

Haha, classic

So Marty is actually Pacman's first name, is it? XD Nice job

Ralph's Request Ralph's Request

So funny

And so unexpected! Rina-chan always makes great voices and this animation was pretty decent. Taco! Great job here.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Good movie

Why do girls always seem to be the target? I'm a guy and I've been in situations like that quite a lot.

Anyways, it's a decent animation with decent graphics and it has a great storyline. A nice submission to NG altogether.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

JUSTICE KNEE!

Man that was so funny! Nice job on the animation, too! The whole thing was funny as hell XD

Phoenix Ash Opening Phoenix Ash Opening

Seems interesting

If I'm going to be a critique, I need to say this: The animation was good, and it caught my attention. Very well composed. However, this seems to be more of a trailer than an opening animation. It's appearance is good though, and I look forward to seeing episodes of this. 4/5

Dayu responds:

thanks for you oppinion =)

Well yeah, I sitll have to work on these things.
When I improved my animation skills I'll do a better opening.
Maybe with more characters and a visible story.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

CHARMANDER!

Coffee for EVERYONE! YEAH! XD another awesomely-made awesome movie by egoraptor :D keep it up man